Thursday, September 26, 2013

Live Your Life


It's easy to get sucked into that little screen - especially now that it has your work email, social networks, texts, and picture shares all in an instant. I am absolutely guilty of choosing my phone over real life at times - but I'm actively working on getting away from this bad habit

It feels good to forget your phone. Or forget to charge it and let it die - I am notorious for this. If you don't take a picture, instagram a video, or tweet something witty, it all still happened. And you probably were more in tune with whatever spectacular moment you chose to live instead of simply document.

Love,
Logan

1 comment:

  1. Disconnecting is the best thing I could have ever done for myself. It's been a huge stress relief, helped me beat my anxiety and I've learned to slow down. The one thing I do miss is Google maps and instant driving directions, but hey getting lost can be fun too!

    ReplyDelete