Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm the worst, but I'm not sorry.

It has been exactly 7 weeks since my last entry. Life has been a tad bit busy. My new years blog resolution took a backseat to working, moving, and traveling. But I'm mostly settled in and thus ready to continue sharing.

Work consumes most of my time, which I love. I seriously love working. I love my job. I love having goals and accomplishing them. My coworkers are fabulous. I love working on a team, mentoring students, hiring new students. So far, my position is really rewarding. And I get paid to do this? Totally worth the wait.

So far, my apartment is fantastic & my roommate is super cool. Although I haven't had the chance to spend much time here. I moved in 3 weeks ago today and this is my first day off that I am spending here in Baltimore. Crazy. Last weekend was spent in South Beach with my mother, aunt, and one of my most favorite cousins - my bff was able to come for parts too :) We had silly amounts of fun. The weekend before that I spent at home sweet home, Ohio. Another of my aunts finally found her other half and was married on a beautiful sunny day before my whole huge family. We obviously danced and sang/screamed all night long. I think I'm just finally getting my voice fully back from that event. Worth it. The weekend before that, I moved to the city. Crazy. And then the weekend before that I visited another of my many awesome cousins in Virginia. Time goes so quickly when you don't ever sit still. I have been trying to capture each of these moments in my memory and by photograph. Rather than selecting a few funny stories - which seems overwhelming...they will come to me in time - I will share with you my last several weeks in photos. I'm off to my first Orioles game in a few short hours! Happy viewing.

Hung out with best friends before leaving the buckeye state.
Packed up the old Odyssey. 
Milo tried to come... holy moly I miss him.
Celebrated O's 21st / moved to Annapolis.
Became a Retriever. 
Hung out with O :)
And with my super cool Naptown roomies!

Made a new friend. SNOWY McFLUFFFACE

Got crafty with friends in Deep Creek. 


Laughed a lot with Tay.

Visited Steph in VA. We love each other.


Moved to Baltimore....

This was my nightstand for 2 weeks.

Met Steph again to road trip to OH.

To see this breathtaking bride.

And this handsome BIG lil bro.

Then South Beach for Mothers Day :)

Of course working tirelessly & making it rain all along...
...this is the good life.



















Love,
Logan

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday surprise to see a post from you! It's so lovely to catch up on your fast-paced life. I can't out my finger on it but I like your writing so much.

    It sounds like everything was worth the wait, and isn't it always? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww shucks! I'm glad you like to read :) I love to write. Happy birthday to you sister. Thanks for your friendly reminders every so often. Us bloggers must stick together. Love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete